Jared Quartell has practiced law since 1996. He currently practices law in the areas of Real Estate & Title, Business and Corporate, Wills, Trusts, Probate & Guardianship and Civil Litigation.
Jared started his legal career in Columbus, Ohio. After graduating from law school in 1996, Jared accepted an associate position with a small private practice law firm in Columbus, practicing in the areas of real estate and family law. He later accepted a position as in-house counsel with Nationwide Mutual Insurance Company in its Real Estate Investments department at the company’s headquarters in Columbus.
At Nationwide, Jared handled large real estate and business/corporate transactions including commercial real estate purchases, sales and leasing; purchases and sales of businesses; mortgage financing transactions; corporate bylaws and shareholder agreements; and limited liability company membership and operating agreements.
Interested in real estate law, Jared was accepted into the University of Miami Law School’s Real Property and Land Development Master of Laws (LL.M.) program, where he earned his Master of Laws (LL.M.) degree in 2001.
Jared relocated from Miami to the Palm Beach Gardens area in 2002. From 2002 to 2007, Jared worked as an associate for the Palm Beach County law firms of Glickman, Witters & Marell, Ward Damon & Posner and Watterson, Eavenson & Zappolo – practicing in the areas of real estate law, business and corporate law, construction law, transactions and civil litigation – until opening his own law practice in 2007.
Jared enjoys raising his two sons, watching them grow and coaching them on the ball field. Jared also enjoys exercising (currently in mixed martial arts Black Belt training), reading, music and travel.
- Real Estate & Title
- Business & Corporate
- Wills and Trusts
- Asset Protection
- Probate, Trust and Guardianship Administration and Litigation
- Civil Litigation
- The Florida Bar
- The Ohio Bar
- Federal District Court for the Southern and Middle Districts of Florida
- LL.M., Real Property and Land Development, University of Miami School of Law, Coral Gables, FL, 2001
- J.D. (Order of the Curia), The Capital University Law School, Columbus, OH, 1996
- B.S., Business Administration (Accounting and Corporate Finance), State University of New York at Buffalo, Buffalo, NY, 1993
- Palm Beach County Bar Association
- Member Agent, Attorneys’ Title Services, LLC/Old Republic National Title Insurance Company